Monday, March 21, 2016

Back to the Grind


Hey guys! Firstly, I'm so sorry for the two week blogging hiatus. It's been a really hectic couple of weeks- between traveling home for spring break, coming back to loads of school work, and getting really sick, I just have been completely overwhelmed and haven't had much time for blogging! After taking some time to get everything in my life back in order, I decided to share with you guys a post about how I did just that!
Organization- I have always tried to keep myself pretty organized, especially when it comes to keeping up with my schoolwork and all the activities that I am involved in on campus. I keep not only a Lilly Pulitzer Agenda with all of my assignments, I also keep a smaller Lilly notebook with a to-do list for each day. I also make sure to carry a small pencil case with me all the time to make sure that I am always prepared for class, meetings, etc!
Coffee- So, I haven't always been a fan of coffee. In fact, it was just about a month ago that I discovered White Chocolate Mochas at Starbucks, and have been hooked ever since. I'm definitely not dependent on coffee, but some mornings I know I'm definitely going to need an extra boost to make it through my early morning class. Typically, instead of making the trek to Starbucks, I keep a few chilled Mocha Frappucinos in my mini fridge to grab before I head to class! 
Electronics- Finally, one of the best ways to stay on top of things is to make sure you have all of your technology in order. I use Google Calendar every day to keep all of my classes and activities scheduled and in order.

I hope this post has been helpful for you guys- I definitely was utilizing all of these things trying to get back on top of things these past few weeks! Let me know some of your favorite ways to stay organized. Hope you guys have a great week!
Xoxo,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment