Thursday, February 25, 2016

Welcome to My World

Hey guys! So, welcome to Preppy and Free! I'm sure a lot of you coming over from Boats and Bows are a little confused, so please let me explain why I decided to make the change. I had been previously working on Boats and Bows with my roommate from my previous school- I decided to transfer this semester, and while Rachel and I are still really good friends, it just became too difficult to coordinate schedules anymore, and so I decided to branch off to create my own blog. I decided to do a trial run with Blogger, since I had been previously working on Weebly, and I had heard through multiple people that Blogger was more conducive to easier formatting, so we'll see how this goes! For those of you who are entirely new, let me introduce myself! My name is Mandy, and I'm currently a college freshman! I typically maintain my general preppy aesthetic, so if that sounds like you, definitely stick around! You should be expecting some good material coming your way soon, I just wanted to use this first post as a little bit of an introduction. Let me know if you guys have any requests for posts you'd like, and as usual, check back in soon for some good material! 
Xoxo, 
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment