Monday, February 29, 2016

Spring Break Plans

I don't know about you guys, but I am so beyond excited for Spring Break to get here. My Spring Break starts on Friday, after a very hectic Thursday of two tests and a presentation. I'm sure plenty of you have plans to be jet-setting off to a beach somewhere for Spring Break, but I decided to go low-key this year and just head home for Spring Break. A bunch of my friends from Penn State have the same Spring Break, so they'll be home next week too, which will be great! My sister also needs to buy a prom dress soon, so we'll definitely be making a shopping trip while I'm home! If you guys are looking for a way to make a spring break at home fun, look no further!

  1. Take a shopping trip! This is definitely one of my favorite activities when I'm at home. It's so nice to be able to take a day with my friends or with my sister and head to the mall and just look around and shop a little bit! It's something I would never have the time to do at school, so its always great to be able to do it when I go home. 
  2. Pamper yourself! My best friend and I have a day picked out while we're at home for mani-pedis, haircuts, waxing, and a trip to Ulta. We have planned the ultimate pampering day! I'm SO looking forward to it, because it's definitely another thing that you never have the time to do at school- it's so great to treat yourself when you have the time!
  3. Plan something special! One of the best ways to make your trip home special is to plan a special day. At least once per break, my friends and I like to make a trip into the city for dinner and an evening of shopping, a show, or anything else going on in the city! 
Let me know if you guys do any of these things over your spring breaks! 
Xoxo, 
Mandy


No comments:

Post a Comment